Hi, I'm Julie and I'm ready to hold space for you.
One of the most important things a therapist can offer is the ability to ‘hold space’ for clients. This means we are willing to walk alongside another person in whatever journey they're on without judging them, making them feel inadequate, trying to fix them, or trying to impact the outcome. This is my promise to you.
It takes tremendous courage to be vulnerable. You will be welcomed into a safe,
non-judgmental space within which you can learn more about yourself.
I fuse traditional talk therapy and energy-focused approaches to help you unpack what you may be struggling with in order to bring about positive change in your thoughts, emotions, behaviours, and relationships. Together we will identify what is holding you back from living the life you want and create momentum to change.
As a Registered Social Worker (RSW) with a Masters degree in Social Work, I have extensive experience working in healthcare, post-secondary settings, and palliative care. I view every client holistically as physical and mental health are deeply entwined.
You will be equipped with new tools, strategies, and skills that will last a lifetime. I can’t wait to meet you and get started!
BSW, MSW, RSW
Specialties: Relationship challenges, Processing and recovering from trauma, Anxiety and depression, Addiction support, Grief and loss, Family dynamics, Chronic illness/pain
We Would Be A Good Fit If You:
- Desire new tools, skills, and coping strategies to manage the ups and downs of life
- Want to change relationship dynamics and learn to set healthy boundaries
- Wish to process and start to recover from a traumatic experience
- Have experienced a loss (of any kind – human, pet, change in health, etc.) and are grieving
- Would like support to understand and work on substance abuse/misuse/addiction issues