At On Your Mind Counselling it is our aim to ensure every client is heard, understood, and has the tools to make meaningful change in their lives. In order to achieve our high standard of care for our clients it all starts with our team.
Our vision is to create and uphold an environment that fosters personal and professional growth for every team member. It is of utmost importance for you to feel supported in everything you do with us from client work to investing in the next steps in your career.
We have streamlined the process of on-boarding qualified professionals with a well designed starter kit to assist you in making the transition to private practice with us as seamless as possible.
As thought leaders and change makers in the field of mental health, we are committed to leading with expertise, belonging, and compassion at the forefront.
We are seeking professional clinicians to join our growing team.
If you have a niche focus, specialized training and an existing case load, we want to talk to you.
On Your Mind Counselling is committed to three core values: Expertise, Belonging, and Compassion.
We are seeking dedicated clinicians to add to our inviting work environment in order to provide the best care possible for our clients.
An independent contractor with On Your Mind Counselling gives you the flexibility to be in business for yourself but not by yourself. You will be able to set your own hours, practice from home, and make meaningful change while working with a team of professionals all dedicated to an exceptional client experience.
- Masters Degree in related field (Required)
- Fully Licensed Registered Social Worker (RSW) or Registered Psychotherapist (RP) and in good standing with respective colleges (Required)
- Experience: 5 years in the field of counselling (Required)
- Additional training in specific modalities such as: Gottman Couples Method, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (C.B.T.), Solution- Focused Therapy (S.F.T.), Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (D.B.T.), Emotion Focused Therapy (E.F.T.)
- Embraces our company's values (Required)
- Professional, Approachable, Motivated, and Friendly
- Individuals with daytime, evening, and weekend availability preferred
Our Practitioners Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Cash incentives provided for existing clients that join you as you make the transition to On Your Mind Counselling
- Tiered compensation that allows you to keep more of what you earn, as much as 33% more per session.
- Profit sharing
- Continuing education incentives
- Flexible working hours - work from your home office, post COVID-19 you will have the option to use any of our physical locations or continue as a part of our online team
- A true partnership in which we work together to grow our business
- Team meetings to promote connection, innovation, and support
- Opportunities to showcase professional knowledge
- Accounting services during tax season
Part-time and Full-time positions, Registered Psychotherapists (RP), Registered Social Workers (RSW)
All of our client sessions are being held online through our secure online interface for the protection of our team and clients. We expect this to continue through 2022.
Interested in joining our team?
Stage 1: Fill out and submit an application
Stage 2: Phone conversation
Stage 3: First round interview
Stage 4: Second round interview
Stage 5: Review and offer